Monday, December 20, 2010

Pet : A Turtle Name CRV

Hi & Hello Everyone,



Tonight, I will share about a pet I bought 2 years back which is a turtle name CRV. The relevant behind that name was because during the time I bought this turtle, the first thing I saw was a vehicle and that vehicle was a CRV hence thats where its name originated. Its kind of weird but its a great unique name and a great one indeed.

At that time, my pet size was just like a mere 50 cent coin but throughout the years, it had grown quite big and more bigger that the palm of my hand and quite aggressive too maybe because it feels it is big already. Just a tip I want to share, turtles can live longer that you expected without food, mine lasts for close to two weeks back during my college days when I return back to my hometown but didn't bring my pet back. Trust me, turtles have a long life span and that makes petting one is quite easy and less hassle.

Turtles lives on food ranging from small pallets of turtle sticks to the likes of vegetables but I mostly fed my turtles with turtle sticks as it is cheap and easy to find at the market. Now my turtles reside in an aquarium near my living room but previously it was inside my room next to my bed. My thoughts on having a pet is that it can serve as a means to release the stress level and teach the discipline in taking care of living things.



Well, that's all for tonight's post, 'till then, thanks for reading. Goodnight and Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment