Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movie : Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah


Hi & Hello There Everyone,

Today I manage to catch a movie that goes by the title 'Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah'. It is a Malay horror + comedy film starring Awie as the lead actor and the movie is some what related to the previous 'Zombi Kampung Pisang' which is also a Malay horror + comedy film a few years back.

I am not an avid fan of Malay movies at the cinema but somehow I am attracted to see this one probably due to it's poster and trailer on the television plus I have to treat one of my old friend to a movie so why not try something out of the ordinary. We actually go for two movies today, one is Narnia : The Voyage of The Down Treader which is quite nice however the plot is not that interesting which makes a two hour movie seems a long one.

But the focus is on 'Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah' and it is quite a far funny movie for me as I had my fair share of the laughter throughout the entire movie and I would suggest everyone watch it. Even though sometimes there is part which is not very funny but later it is complimented with other parts that will surely tickles you.

I would highly recommend the movie to you guys if you are looking for a decent Malay comedy movies on the cinema currently. Other than that, there is also Harry Potter 7 Part 1, Rapunzel, Bruce Lee My Brother, The Warriors Way and Social Network to be chose from for Kuchingites that are planning to watch movies either at MBO The Spring, Star Cineplex or Lotus Five Star Cinema.

Well, that's all for tonight's post, 'till then, thanks for reading. Goodnight and Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment