Monday, December 6, 2010

A First for Everything...


"There's a first for everything"



Thats what people used to say when you start doing something for the very first time just like this blog of mine. Actually I had a blog before on wordpress[dot]com but kind of looking for a new change so thats why I set up another blog on blogspot[dot]com. I always have the passion to express what I feel in writings rather than words so I am never bored when it comes to writing hence by blogging, I can improve my writing skills.

First, let me start by introducing myself ; Wan Mohammad Shukri is my name and currently I'm at the age of 22 years old. Pursuing a degree in Human Resource Development after finishing my diploma a couple of years back. Been in love with the art of managing human resources and people hence thats why I'm eagerly waiting to finish my degree and start finding a decent job. Universiti Malaysia Sarawak is where I'm currently studying and its great to study near my hometown because it make things so much easier for me. I am a very particular person but most of the time, I am a simple normal guy who loves to enjoy what life has to offer.

Mostly, this blog will be written in English but sometimes I will also include Malay words. I still want to stick to my culture but at the same time balance it up with the usage of English language and unlike my other blog on which I used to express my feelings, this one will be a more professional one rather than an emotional one. Basically, my idea is to write and share everything that revolves in my life be it family, friends, foods, hobbies, place of interest or anything which I feel like I want to share to everyone.

Thats all for this first epic post, hope to update soon as I already got a few things on my mind.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment