Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hobby : Hotwheels Collecting


Hi and Hello Everyone,

Tonight I will be sharing a bit about my hobby which is collecting miniature die-cast cars mostly under the brand of Hotwheels. I started this hobby back in 2008 and it had been sucking every cents of my allowance for the last 3 years =) but it is better than buying nonsense stuff right so I plan on continuing this hobby for as long as possible.

Basically, Hotwheels is about miniature cars made from die-cast metal and decorated with different types of colorful colors and stickers a.k.a tempos. So far I had quite a bunch of cars in my collection maybe from a range of 300-450 pieces and increasing steadily if only kuching would restock faster. I collect cars like Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and Ferrari F430 but with different castings that is so interesting to choose from, my collection had expanded.

So enough with the words and let a few pictures convey what its all about.

Here is some part of my display cabinet with my collection. 

Some portion of my loose cars which had been release from its packaging.

Hall Of Fame Deora II ( One of my favorite casting).

Hotwheels Collector Malaysia (HWCM) 1st Dinner Car for 2009.

 Here is the Volkswagen Beetle Cup Giveaway for the first early members of HWCM forum.


Well, basically that's all for tonight's post, 'till then, thanks for reading. Goodnight and Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment