Thursday, December 16, 2010

Magazine : Kreko

Hi & Hello Everyone,


Tonight I'm gonna share about my magazine collections which consist mostly on Kreko or previously known as Komik Remaja. I bought this back during my primary school and never stop ever since so the magazines kind of pile up towards hundreds now. Kreko is issue 3 times a month and had also been issued weekly but they switch back to 3 times a month due to certain unavoidable matter which is mostly because some of the content are way ahead than schedule.

The magazine consist various mangas from Japan which makes it unique and even though there are a few other magazines which try to imitate what Kreko is providing, I still stick with the magazine because of the content itself. Unlike some other magazine which also carry the same thing as Kreko, the magazine sets apart its competitors in terms of articles and comics which is carefully selected to suit the interest of readers.

Overall, the magazine is a must for me since its became like a part of my life already. My goal is to gather as many as possible until when the magazine is pile up, it will be as tall as myself and I know it sound a bit weird but hey, its what I always dream of. So I end this blog with a picture of part of my Kreko collections and lets hope that I can share more of my magazines and comics collection because trust me, there are more. =)


Well, that's all for tonight's post, 'till then, thanks for reading. Goodnight and Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment